Oct 18, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany´s coffee!


Hello Hello! The thing with today´s sharing note is simple. It´s about a “little secret” or another way to enjoy a, for some of us, daily product: Coffee. The secret isn’t in how to do it, because if you are a coffee-holic, as I am, you already know that part.

The secret in the details or ingredients that were used to make this one:
1)      Grab dark or semi sweet chocolate, place it in the microwave and, once its liquid, pour a bit to the cup (empty cup or coffee mug). Save some for the top part.
2)      Make coffee. I just used regular coffee; with water…you know the steps as I said. Fll it in about ¾ of the cup, to give room for the next step.
3)      Take vanilla ice cream (the flavor is optional, I just love how it tastes with vanilla) grab a scope and then let it sit on top of the coffee (that´s why we needed the “extra room” )
4)      Take the chocolate left over and here is where you can get funky. It´s up to you if you want some cool design or just put it on the corners and in the middle as I did.
5)      Extra* you can add some cinnamon to this, I did, and It tastes even better.
I personally chose a cute cup, to enjoy my cute coffee.

The best part is, once you are done out and about, checking yourself in your car´s mirror and realizing you have an undeniable ice cream/chocolate/coffee mustache. That makes you remember how good it was.  

Me and Audrey Hepburn whish the best for you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment